We need your input - How do you use the Chemical Weed Control Guide?

Share Tweet Email

The Chemical Weed Control Guide is one of the most used K-State Extension publications, but we are always looking for ways to make the information more user-friendly. Extension Agronomy wants to hear from you! We are asking you to complete a short survey related to the Chemical Weed Control Guide. It can be completed in just a few minutes using a computer or mobile device.

To start the on-line survey, you can scan the QR code or visit the web address listed below. If you have questions or want to request a paper copy of the survey, please contact Extension Weed Science Specialist, Dr. Sarah Lancaster at slancaster@ksu.edu.



Tags:  survey Weed Control Guide